1. Stop testing your foundation shade on your arm.
Next time you are testing what shade of foundation you need, don’t test it on your arm. It makes absolutely no sense to test it on your arm because you won’t be wearing the foundation on your arm.
2. Use a foundation to set your foundation and concealer.
Setting your foundation and concealer with a powder means that your face won’t be shiny and slippery. Adding a powder means that your makeup will stay in place all day long.
3. Pick your bronzer, blush and highlighter carefully, it is important.
It is important to take some time to pick the tone of a blush, bronzer or highlighter. Look for shades that will compliment your skin tone. It is better to shades that match your skin tone, eye and hair color.
4. Make your eyes appear brighter by highlighting the corner of your eyes.
Adding some bright and shimmery eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eyes. Doing this will help to make your eyes stand out and look amazing.
5. Fill and shape your eyebrows, it is important.
Taking care of your eyebrows is important. If you are not sure how to shape them yourself, get some help but make sure that you focus on shaping them and filling them to enhance your look.
6. Bronzer needs to go just below your cheekbones.
Use your bronzer to enhance the natural shadows of your face. Feel for your cheekbones and apply your bronzer, just below the cheekbones.
7. Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks.
Create a natural look with your blush by smiling and dabbing some blush onto the apples of your cheeks and then blending it in.
8. Set your eye makeup with foundation, concealer.
When you apply your makeup, you want to focus on your eyes so that they really pop out and grab everyone’s attention. To do this means you want to create a look that lasts and to do this make sure you set your eye makeup with foundation or concealer.
9. Lipstick needs lipliner.
Lipliner is important to create a defined, bold set of lips. Lipliner also helps to prevent lipstick from bleeding, so make sure you apply lipliner before you apply your lipstick.
10. Apply concealer over foundation.
The reason for this is that your foundation can cover up a lot more than concealer. So when you apply your concealer first, you will cover up blemishes or anything else you want to hide and the concealer will just seal it all in.
11. Opt for a concealer a shade or two lighter than your foundation.
When your concealer is lighter than your foundation you can blend it in nicely so that you aren’t left with dark spots or blotches.
12. Always wash your makeup off! Always!
Yeah it is a pain! But don’t be lazy, just do it!
13. Use the right brushes and other tools
When you use the right tools, it makes everything easier. Invest in the right brushes, it will make applying your makeup much easier and you will be able to create the look you want.
14. Blend, blend, blend. And then you need to blend some more.
Blending allows you to create a softer, cohesive look that features soft lines and a smooth, gorgeous look.
15. Moisturize and exfoliate your lips.
Are you looking after your lips? Before you apply your lipstick and lipliner, spend some time exfoliating your lips and once you have done that apply moisturizer. This will prevent cracks in your lips and will allow you to apply lipstick.